Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Connect


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How wonderful is that after spending whole life in different countries as well as beautiful place like Goa in India. Now recently moved in to my Farm House. Which is constructed on 5 acres of land surrounded by 5000 trees including Jatropha, mango, sapota( Chiku), Guava, Tamarind,pomegranate,gooseberry(Amla),almond,Coconut,jack fruit and many more? Such a quiet place away from village, town and people, just by yourself with family. All the trees are like babies to me, early morning I try to visit each and every tree and check if they need something. I like to take care of them and I know the importance of that in the name of global warming. At list it would contribute to reduce the emission in the air. Fruit bearing is started. It is kind of morning walk for me Sony’s media player in the pocket playing Tanpura and I keep on practicing my music. Such a great pleasure. Though I am in the remote place of country side, still I am connected to the people around the world. Teaching music on line, 4000 friends on facebook, 1000 on orkut and many more on different social networking sights. 75000 visitors to my blog http://vedangdharashivemusic.blogspot.com/
Isn`t it amazing.

Finally I am going to live my kind of life.

Vedang Dharashive.


No comments:

Post a Comment